Pilates exercises work to strengthen the ‘core’, lengthen the spine and build muscle tone and increase body awareness, co-ordination and improve posture and flexibility.
- Pilates can benefit men and women of all ages, regardless of fitness level.
- Our classes seek to educate each individual about their bodies by assisting them to understand how to use correct body alignment and muscle control in their every day activities.
- Classes are suitable from the absolute beginner to the advanced participant.
- Individuals perform exercises within their own limitations.
- Each lesson will be of the highest quality, providing each individual a positive experience from your highly qualified instructor.
- Individuals are carefully supervised by the Accredited Instructor, who is constantly monitoring each person’s technique, as I recognise that quality instruction is the most important aspect of the delivery of a Pilates class.
Contact Desi on 0415 676 261 to enrol in your 1st FREE Mat Work Class
What Our Clients Say About Us
I’ve been attending Pilates Revolution classes for 18 months, and over this time I have become stronger & leaner. Desi is a fantastic instructor & I love her classes. She encourages you to work hard, but also brings a sense of fun to every session. Her enthusiasm for the discipline is infectious. Desi is very keen to make sure that you listen to your body whilst still getting a great workout. She is aware of everyone’s pressure points & injuries and modifies the exercises accordingly, preventing any further injury or discomfort. This is a sign of an extremely skilled instructor. I can’t recommend Desi’s classes enough. Her Saturday class is a great way to start the weekend!
After my operation, I went to Desi for rehabilitation and my breathing has improved considerably and I am probably the strongest that I have ever been......she is amazing !!!
From the beginning of January this year I wanted to try pilates classes with an experinced and fully qualified instructor.I found the Best one in Sydney Desi Tamati she has been in the fitness industry for over 25 years. I train Every Tuesday with Desi (outdoors)for one hour for me I have notice a massive change with eating the right foods and drinking plenty of fresh juices and water also I have notice my weight and excess fat more leaner and sleeping better.I chose Desi for her professionalism ,warm friendly nature,open minded ,great advise when it come to nutrition and muscle and bone capabilities. I am very fortunate to have Desi .I would highly recommend you should try A lesson with Desi its so much Fun.
I have been attending Desi’s Pilates classes for 7 years now. Of all the treatments I’ve sought for back problems, ie: physio, chiro, osteo, acupuncture & massages, Pilates exercise program under Desi’s instruction is, for me, the solution to gaining core strength as well as improving my coordination, posture and flexibility. Desi is sensitive to individual participant’s health issues and encourages awareness of one’s own physical limitations. I wholeheartedly recommend Pilates Revolution classes with Desi.