What are the benefits of Pilates?
Pilates exercises work to strengthen the ‘core’, lengthen the spine and build muscle tone and increase body awareness, co-ordination and improve posture and flexibility.
- A leaner more toned appearance with increased strength.
- Decreased incidence of back and neck pain.
- Flatter stomach and trimmer waist
- Improved circulatory and respiratory system. Fewer injuries and better performance for athletes.
- Increased bone density and joint mobility.
- Fewer headeaches.
- Improved concentration.
- Classes are suitable from the absolute beginner to the advanced participant.
- Individuals perform exercises within, their own limitations.